Ir al contenido principal

Postgraduate studies

I told you before that I would like to work for the children of the SENAME, my intentions are change that institution because the kids can't live safe there, they are in vulnerated situation and I want to change that. So, I would like to take a course that gives me the tools for that.
I hate how SENAME is only a punity institution and don't make the children in the future can be integrating in the society, they always are marginated, segregated. one in two prisoners was in SENAME in their childhood or adolescence. And because of that I would like to do a post grade on social reintegration which help me to make a change.
Also, I would like to take a feminist and decolonial perspective in my career, but I don't know where is better to study with that focus yet. But I would like to take a postgraduate course in Chile or in Spain, if I take the course in Chile I would like to do it in University of Chile, but if it's in Spain I would like to do it in Completeness Madrid University, because I think these universities are good in Social Work or better do in a blended system. I would like to travel to other countries to know more about Social Work and applicate that in my work

Comentarios

  1. I've never think before about a study with a perspective in specific, that a good point to think.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. SENAME is an institution that does more harm than good, and like you I think that should change.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Italy is a beautiful country

I would like to go to visit many countries, but now I'm going to choose to talk about Italy, because it has many beautiful places like Venice, it is also rich in culture, between the Empire of Rome, the revolution and the understanding fascism or totalitarism and the fall of them allows to understand today's society, how we comport, because still continuos some caracteristic of that. Well, getting on with the atractive places, Roma, Sicilia, Florencia or Milan.  I would like to meet the Vaticano, the islands, the Coliseum, take a travel in a bote on Venice, visit the some museums with ancient arquitecture.  It is my dream travel with my mom and tour all those places with her, taste the delicious gastronomy of italy and the diversity of pasta. And maybe stay to live in Venice, learning the lenguage and even though I don't know so much about social work in Italy, I would like complite my studies of social work there or work on a organization.

Make up

I told you before that my new hobby is cook, but it isn't the only one. My favorite hobby is make up.  I love how I can play with colors, the many techniques that exist, how I can innovate and make art. And I am not a profesional makeup artist but I really would love study that and learn more about the make up.   All my friends know that I love makeup and they let me practice with them, we really enjoyed it. They usually gave me makeup for my birthdays, also for my 18th birthday they collected money and gave me a book with facecharts that are also useful to practice.    Also, for the last year parties some girls had asked me for makeup because they liked how I do. It was a fantastic experience. Once they also called me to be a makeup model, I had a great time with that too. these are things that motivate me even more to want to study makeup. I didn't concrete this yet because now it makes me too expensive but I hope to do in the future And although the last few weeks I haven