Ir al contenido principal

Like a mother

I don't have children but I have nephews, which is similar haha. A few days ago my little nephew, Liam was born. He is very calm, only cry when he has hungry. He has apnea, which means he can't breath sometimes when he's asleep, so we have to take care of him and use a machine all the time. Liam has a sister and a brother, both are little too, so I help my sister to take care of them.

The girl's name is Alma and she's 1 year old, and the other boy is Maximo and he's 3 years old. Both are very intelligent, it's extraordinary how they learn things so fast. I laugh a lot with them. And they are good brother and sister with the little Liam.

They are very dependent, I have to make their milk and food, I have to change their clothes, their diapers, play with them, bathing them, sleep them and other things. It's really exhausting, especially because it has been difficult for me to handle it with my studies. But I love them so much, and they need me, because their father have to work, and my sister can't take care of them alone.

Now with this process I can understand the strong that are the mothers, the patience their have. And also learned I don't want to be a mother haha I think with this little babies I completed my maternity



Comentarios

  1. I understand a lot your situation! I have just one niece, but it's very exhausting too, I can't imagine how it's with three children. You are undoubtedly an admirable aunt <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I very much agree with what you say, being a mother is guiding a soul, it seems to me a very big responsibility and you are the best aunt

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! Congratulations for yuor nephew!! I think kids are awesome, I´v always loved them and I think I´v always wanted to be a mother someday. I know that children are difficult to raise, I´v help a friend who is a mother and has a beutiful little boy that I loved so I learned how difficult it is. You are an amazing aunt and it´s it’s admirable what you do for your nephews.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Italy is a beautiful country

I would like to go to visit many countries, but now I'm going to choose to talk about Italy, because it has many beautiful places like Venice, it is also rich in culture, between the Empire of Rome, the revolution and the understanding fascism or totalitarism and the fall of them allows to understand today's society, how we comport, because still continuos some caracteristic of that. Well, getting on with the atractive places, Roma, Sicilia, Florencia or Milan.  I would like to meet the Vaticano, the islands, the Coliseum, take a travel in a bote on Venice, visit the some museums with ancient arquitecture.  It is my dream travel with my mom and tour all those places with her, taste the delicious gastronomy of italy and the diversity of pasta. And maybe stay to live in Venice, learning the lenguage and even though I don't know so much about social work in Italy, I would like complite my studies of social work there or work on a organization.

Make up

I told you before that my new hobby is cook, but it isn't the only one. My favorite hobby is make up.  I love how I can play with colors, the many techniques that exist, how I can innovate and make art. And I am not a profesional makeup artist but I really would love study that and learn more about the make up.   All my friends know that I love makeup and they let me practice with them, we really enjoyed it. They usually gave me makeup for my birthdays, also for my 18th birthday they collected money and gave me a book with facecharts that are also useful to practice.    Also, for the last year parties some girls had asked me for makeup because they liked how I do. It was a fantastic experience. Once they also called me to be a makeup model, I had a great time with that too. these are things that motivate me even more to want to study makeup. I didn't concrete this yet because now it makes me too expensive but I hope to do in the future And although the last few weeks I haven

Postgraduate studies

I told you before that I would like to work for the children of the SENAME, my intentions are change that institution because the kids can't live safe there, they are in vulnerated situation and I want to change that. So, I would like to take a course that gives me the tools for that. I hate how SENAME is only a punity institution and don't make the children in the future can be integrating in the society, they always are marginated, segregated. one in two prisoners was in SENAME in their childhood or adolescence. And because of that I would like to do a post grade on social reintegration which help me to make a change. Also, I would like to take a feminist and decolonial perspective in my career, but I don't know where is better to study with that focus yet. But I would like to take a postgraduate course in Chile or in Spain, if I take the course in Chile I would like to do it in University of Chile, but if it's in Spain I would like to do it in Completeness Ma